covid 19 SAFTEY requirements
AS DETERMINED BY THE STATE OF IOWA AND THE CDC - updated may 22nd
Covid 19 requirements change weekly from the Governor's office. Because of this it is important to check the link the 2 days before your event to see the current safety requirements at The Conservatory. Below is a list of current requirements, if you aren't comfortable with these please note that we are unable to admit you into the building:
Venue saftey requirementS for guests visiting our space:
- All guests must wear masks at the Ceremony, but you do not need to after the ceremony when eating and drinking.
- All guests must feel well, no temperature, and no exposure to Covid within the last 2 weeks
- All guests that are medically at high risk are asked to stay at home
- All guests must practice social distancing
- Guest's Food and Drink: All catering/food/drinks will be handed to guests by catering/bar staff (no self service stations)
- Vendors/employees: All employees/vendors are required to wear a mask and gloves when handling food/drink service items. Guests are not required to wear masks (except during the ceremony) or gloves - if you are uncomfortable with this please do not come to the venue
requirements by the governor for venues
Please note these requirements are from the Governor's office - we have no control of these mandates from the state. These mandates can change weekly - please contact us for the most current requirements or visit the Iowa Governor's website here: LINK
- All catering/food/drinks will be handed to guests by catering/bar staff (no self service stations)
- 50% capacity for guests (this does not included employees) - The Conservatory capacity is 421 / 50% is 210 guests
- Music/dancing: As of today live/dj music is still being interpreted. We are looking for better clarification from the Governor's office.